NEW QOZ Property in Rockport, Texas
The Blue City Paraiso is a boutique hotel, spa, and conference center located near the Rockport Cultural Art District, surrounded by galleries, art studios, wineries, bars, restaurants, and shops so there is always plenty to experience. At the resort, you will find sixty suites with access to upscale community pools, a spa, and even a bar offering just the right space to entertain or share a beverage with the other guests & locals.
The design of the Blue City Paraiso was inspired by Chefchaouen, the Blue City of Morocco. John Berlet, Developer, and his wife Salve, visited this city during their travels and were impressed by the quiet serenity of the city and the cool atmosphere that the many blue buildings provided (Click To Learn More About The Blue City).
While staying with us, our guests may want to take advantage of the other amenities of the resort and the community. Park the car and enjoy the use of e-bikes and specialized e-golf cars to move to and from the beach. Just under a mile from Rockport Beach, The Blue City Paraiso will quickly become a tradition with families enjoying the only Blue Wave Certified Beach in Texas and the only beach named among the cleanest in Texas by the Clean Beaches Coalition . For those who enjoy wildlife, birding, and fishing, the Rockport/Fulton area is home to hundreds of coastal birds and wildlife year-round and has been named one of the 10 Best Coastal Small Towns by USA Today readers and Voted #6 in Texas Top 40 Destinations by Texas Highways Magazine.
So as you can see, our Resort has a lot to offer…..Join us now, because as the savvy investor knows, the most growth comes when you get in on the ground floor.
By: Sue Ogren
”Rockport, Texas named a “Top 10 Coastal Art Colony” in the United States. — Coastal Living Magazine
A modern enclave surrounded by the natural beauty of Aransas bay! Living all the style of urban life while escaping to the coastal bend in South Texas.
- Outdoor Living: Private rooftop patio is the perfect place to host a party, watch a game or take in the amazing panoramic Bay views
- Parkside Living: 3+ acres of fun! Settled along the Golden Crescent, Rockport is a buzzing little beach town, named one of the best small coastal towns by USA Today. Rockport Beach, the first Blue Wave Beach in Texas, offers a healthy, safe, and clean environment for a ton of family fun.
- Dog Park: You and your four-legged friends will love playing in their own park. Community Social Hub: Enjoy hanging out with neighbors and friends around the community fountain as the sun sets over the panoramic town of Rockport.
- Privacy Access: Feel good knowing that your community supports your privacy with access-controlled gate entry and exit, featuring a bold and sophisticated stone and iron design.
Blue City Paraiso Progress
- Blue City Paraiso is progressing along, we have begun with soil testing, engineering, and architectural design.
Rockport was named in the top 5 in 2019 and 2020 for Best Small Coastal Town by USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice Award.
Rockport Beach was selected by USA Today 10 Best Reader’s Choice Award as the Best Beach in Texas, Rating #1 in the state!
Rockport was named #4 Best Small Coastal Town by USA Today, 10 Best Readers’ Choice Award for two consecutive years.
Rockport-Fulton ranks among the top of the charts at #6 with Texas Top 40 Travel Destinations.